- Go to groups and campaigns page by clicking “groups and campaigns” link in the upper main navigation. Recent campaigns are listed on the left column. Click show more if you want to see more campaigns or use this direct link to see all campaigns.
- Click the camping name where you want to link your content and you will be redirected to campaign page.
- Alternatively you can also select your group from recent groups list from the right column and click the group name.
- When you are in the group’s page, click campaign name in the group’s campaigns list.
- In a campaign page click “Link content” link. Then select your content in the list, which you want to link to campaign.
- Remember you can only add your own contents which are published. However, one content can be added to multiple campaigns.
- If you want to remove your content from the campaign, go to your own profile page by clicking your username in the top right corner (you must be logged in).
- Then click “Edit campaign links” link below the content which you want to remove from campaign.
- Remove the link(s) by click remove link.
- Go to groups and campaigns page by clicking “groups and campaigns” link in the upper main navigation.
- Recent groups are listed on the narrow right column. Click show more if you want to see more groups or use this direct link to see all groups
All groups: http://www.massidea.org/en/group/list
- Click the group name you want to join
- When you are in the group’s page, click “Join the group” link below “Add content” – button.
- Now you have joined the group and you should see your username in the group members list which is in the left column in the group’s front page.
- You can link your published content to your own contents or any other users contents.
- Go to other user’s content page in which you want to create a link (you can also go to your own content pages, if you want to link your own contents together).
- If you want to link a challenge or a vision, click “Add existing” link in box which above content headline. Then select your content in the list, which you want to link.
- If you want to link an idea, click “Add existing” link in box which below content body text. Then select your idea in the list, which you want to link.
- Now all individual contents are inked as a logical group, which stimulate your group members and other users to collaborate with you.
- Later on you can also delete your links. To delete links click your username in the top right corner (you must be logged in). Your own public profile page will be loaded. Then click “Edit content links” link below the content which links you want to modify and make the changes you want.
- Add you insight to Massidea.org by moving your cursor to “Add new content” button in top right corner in any page. Remember you have to be logged in before adding content.
- Then select one content type (challenge, idea or vision) and click it.
- Following content writing guidelines (Appendix 1) and upload your content to Massidea.org by filling the form.
- Depending on your preferences you can either 1) first write your insight e.g. MS word and then copy/paste it to Massidea.org form or 2) you directly write you insight to Massidea.org form.
- If you group manager has given you a specific viewpoint to create content follow that. Otherwise, you can freely select your own viewpoint, which however must be relevant to your group.
- It is important that you post your content in a group manager given timeframe if such timeframe has been given
- You can either publish your content right away or save it for later publication. Other users do not see saved contents, but will see publish content immediately.
- You can also modify or delete your published contents later on. To re-edit published content click your username in the top right corner (you must be logged in). Your own public profile page will be loaded. Then click “Edit” link below the content which you want to modify and make the changes you want. Then save the changed and your content will be published right away. Click delete-link if you want delete you content. You delete decision is final, so be careful since you cannot return the content once it is deleted.
- When using Massidea.org you should always be logged in, since your usage patterns helps Massidea.org to recommend contents and create linkages between different users.
- Read, comment and rate other users contents actively
- Go to www.massidea.org
- Click “Sign up” – link on top right corner in Home page
- Fill all fields in the “Sign up” –form and accept services agreement. Make sure that you remember you username and password since if you forget them you have create a new account. Then click “Create my account” button.
- Congratulations you have successfully created your own account! You are also already logged in.
- If you want to add more information to your personal profile, click “edit profile” – link in the confirmation page and fill those fields which you want. Make information public by clicking Public checkbox next to the field.
- You can also update your profile anytime when you are logged in. Click your username in the top right corner. Your own public profile page will be loaded. Then click “Edit profile” link below “Add new content” – button and update those fields which you want.
- You can immediately start adding content and share your case insights with your group members and other Massidea.org users.
- Use this account to all your group relating things. Of course we would be delighted if you use your account for other Massidea.org related things.
We welcome you to take part in our Massidea.org Network Meeting. The purpose of this day is to enhance the cooperation between all the Massidea members and supporting units to develop Massidea.org service to the next level.
Wednesday 25th of August, 10am-5pm
Laurea UAS, Espoo, Leppävaara, Class room 18
Vanha maantie 9, 02650 Espoo
9.30 Reception coffee and introduction of the attendees/Massidea Team
10.00 News. Demo of the service/Teemu Santonen, Principal Lecturer, Project Leader/Massidea Team
13.00 Partner’s presentations. Discussion/20 minutes per University of Applied Sciences
16.00 Closing words and cocktail/Sari Jääskeläinen, Senior Lecturer, Project Manager
Registration for the Orientation Day:
Please register for the day at the very latest on the 20th of August. The registration will be done using the link below:
Further information about the day’s schedule; please contact Sari Jääskeläinen (contact information listed below).
Teemu Santonen, Ph.D
Principal Lecturer, Project Leader
050 365 8353
Sari Jääskeläinen, M.Sc
Senior Lecturer, Project Manager
046 856 7886