- Go to groups and campaigns page by clicking “groups and campaigns” link in the upper main navigation. Recent campaigns are listed on the left column. Click show more if you want to see more campaigns or use this direct link to see all campaigns.
- Click the camping name where you want to link your content and you will be redirected to campaign page.
- Alternatively you can also select your group from recent groups list from the right column and click the group name.
- When you are in the group’s page, click campaign name in the group’s campaigns list.
- In a campaign page click “Link content” link. Then select your content in the list, which you want to link to campaign.
- Remember you can only add your own contents which are published. However, one content can be added to multiple campaigns.
- If you want to remove your content from the campaign, go to your own profile page by clicking your username in the top right corner (you must be logged in).
- Then click “Edit campaign links” link below the content which you want to remove from campaign.
- Remove the link(s) by click remove link.